2020 has been an unprecedented year for the aviation industry. For the first time in history aircraft lease ends will exceed lease starts. High levels of lease ends, fleet exits, and the challenges of the global pandemic requires more planning and earlier engagement around transitions.
To help reduce the impact from limited resources, technical representation and access difficulties, IBA provide an unmissable webinar session that will offer our best practice advice on how to approach transitions in the current market conditions.
Our senior Asset Management team share their unrivalled expertise on the following areas:
- Current market trends in fleet divestiture, aircraft supply and lease ends
- How to approach lease re-negotiations and current market rates
- Managing the 737 MAX return to service
- Working through redeliveries in ‘the new norm’ and reviewing best practice
- The impact on shop visit forecasts and MRO demand
This session is a must for Financiers, Lessors and Airlines.