September 18th , 2018, 8:30am – 9:30am
Emerging Markets – How to Ride Out Economic Turbulence
Join IBA for a comprehensive review of the latest impact of currency fluctuations, with a closer look at specific issues in Turkey and India.
Paul Lyons, Stuart Hatcher, Peter Walter and Mike Yeomans will present analysis on key market data and indicators to review the following:
- The outlook ahead for emerging markets
- The potential impact of uncertainty and handbacks on order backlogs, supply and lease rates
- A closer look at the Indian supply/demand imbalance and its long term impact
- Being prepared for possible aircraft groundings, defaults and, dare we say it, repossessions
- Mapping and managing jurisdictional risk
- Trading trends and opportunities in periods of increased volatility
Register your interest by clicking the link below.