IBA’s Engine Market Update is designed specifically around the business needs of Investors, Lessors, Operators and Financiers looking to understand the performance of the Engine market and the flight path to recovery. This session will provide valuable insight to help the aviation community identify market opportunities, structure deals and mitigate risk in the wake of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
This is a free session open to Investors, Lessors, Operators, OEMs, MROs and the Engine finance community.
Topics covered will include:
- Engine value resilience and the flight path to recovery
- Shop Visit Forecast modelling and the impact on the aftermarket, values and lease rates
- How have OEM’s been supporting the industry
- Fleet trends of the most popular engine types during COVID-19
- Engine performance – Value and Lease Rate update
Can’t make it? Register anyway, all registrants will receive a copy of the materials after the session.