Following the success of our recent webinar on the Aircraft ABS market, and in response to demand, Phil Seymour, Company President, from IBA Group and Brendan Crowley, Director, from KPMG Ireland team up to assess the likely impact of the current crisis on both narrowbody and widebody aircraft finance models.
In this session, our experts will discuss and address some of the most burning questions through scenario analysis and asset by asset modelling.
Key discussion topics
Phil and Brendan will look to answer the following:
• How will possible early returns, rental holidays and repossessions impact on previously expected/modelled maintenance events and cashflow?
• What risks could lead to an unexpected Event of Default if not monitored?
• What are the outcomes and options available to various stakeholders?
• Will retirement trends change in the near term?
• What is the impact on current market values and lease rates now and in the longer term?
• How will models need to change to reflect the current climate and minimise the impact?
Who should attend:
This session is a must for must for leasing companies, aviation investors and banks looking to further understand the potential impact on their portfolios, current leases and investments, and for those requiring further guidance on how to minimise and manage the impact.
Can’t make it? Register anyway, all registrants will receive a copy of the materials after the session.