In response to Covid-19 and recent Oil Price Cuts, IBA’s Phil Seymour, CEO and Stuart Hatcher, COO review the aviation market and share their thoughts on the impact, risk and exposure and how best to mitigate and protect asset values.
In the current climate, this session is a must for financiers and leasing companies across the market.
IBA’s speakers will discuss in detail the following areas:
• Airline Failures, which airlines are under pressure?
• Implications for the leasing and finance community, including trading and ABS’
• Which aircraft types are under pressure?
• What is the impact from oil and interest rate changes in the short and long term?
• How will OEM deliveries be impacted?
• Will there be opportunities in the market?
Can’t make it? Register anyway, all registrants will receive a copy of the materials after the session.