IBA are pleased to have been invited to speak at multiple sessions throughout this conference, including Phil Seymour, CEO, who will be chairing day one of the event.
IBA’s Mike Yeomans, Head of Valuations, will be contributing to the panel ‘The Key Elements Behind Aircraft Valuations – Is the Investor Secure?’ at 09:30 on Tuesday 19th March.
Phil & Mike will also be contributing to the panel ‘High yield mid-age aircraft lease and technical risks Vs New Aircraft Investment’ at 16:30 pm on March 19th. The session will be covering:
- An introduction to mid-age aircraft market
- Investors’ appetite. Available fund in the market, target returns, aircraft types
- Investing in aircraft. Capital Growth and Projected Residual Values
- Why invest in mid-age aircraft (Returns, Financing, Aircraft demand, Economics conditions, Strong performance by airlines in Europe and Asia-Pacific)
- Technical risks (Aircraft acquisition, preparation, technical management, engine restauration, legal risks, etc.)
- First-hand experience in investing in mid-age aircraft. Business case
- The main differences to consider against investing in new aircraft
Mike will also be speaking on the panel ‘Global Aviation Sector Overview, how Korean Investors should view the airline sector in the current and mid-term, and the market for widebody aircraft’ at 09:30 on Wednesday 20th March.
More details to follow shortly!
Our experts will be offering client meetings in our meeting room (Suite 10, 6th Floor Conrad Hotel). If you would like to arrange to meet at this event please contact: Owen.Geach@iba.aero