March 19th , 2018, 17:00pm – March 21st , 2018, 18:00pm
IBA are pleased to be sponsoring and speaking at this event.
Phil Seymour, CEO, will chairing the first day of this conference. His opening remarks will begin at 08:55 am. Phil will also be speaking on the session ‘Asset management: aircraft remarketing, appraised versus trading values – How to make 10% returns with proper risk mitigation’ at 16:05 pm on day 2.
Professor David Yu, IBA’s Senior Advisor Asia Pacific, is pleased to have been invited to speak on the topic of ‘Updated policies on drivers of cross border / Chinese factors in Korean aviation’ at 14:00 pm on Tuesday 20th.
Mike Yeomans, Head Analyst – Commercial Aircraft & Leasing, will be contributing to the panel ‘High yield mid-age aircraft lease and technical risks’ on Tuesday 20th at 16:30 pm. The session will cover:
- Introduction to mid-age aircraft market
- Investors’ appetite. Available fund in the market, target returns, aircraft types
- Investing in aircraft. Capital Growth and Projected Residual Values
- Why invest in mid-age aircraft (Returns, Financing, Aircraft demand, Economics conditions, Strong performance by airlines in Europe and Asia-Pacific)
- Technical risks (Aircraft acquisition, preparation, technical management, engine restauration, legal risks, etc.)
- First-hand experience in investing in mid-age aircraft. Business case.
Our meeting room, Studio 10 – located on the 6th floor of the Conrad Hotel, will be available Tuesday 20th-22nd of March. If you would like to arrange a meeting contact: email@example.com