IBA’s Stuart Hatcher, Chief Operating Officer, is pleased to have been invited to speak on the ‘JOL Panel: Why is JOL of interest to Japanese investors?’ at 16:50 pm on Thursday 11th April. This session will cover:
- What is the purpose and expected return of JOL investors?
- How do aircraft compare with other asset classes?
- Residual value risk management
- Deal structure and duration management
- Key considerations in choosing the right asset manager
IBA will also be offering client meetings at this event. If you would like to arrange to meet please contact: Owen.Geach@iba.aero