IBA’s Stuart Hatcher, Chief Operating Officer, is pleased to have been invited to speak on the ‘JOL Panel: Why is JOL of interest to Japanese investors?’ at 16:50 pm on Thursday 11th April. This session will cover:
- What is the purpose and expected return of JOL investors?
- How do aircraft compare with other asset classes?
- Residual value risk management
- Deal structure and duration management
- Key considerations in choosing the right asset manager
IBA will also be offering client meetings in our meeting room (The Majestic Room 2, Level 5, The Peninsula Hotel). If you would like to arrange to meet please contact: Owen.Geach@iba.aero