IBA will be attending the Aircraft Economic Life Summit in Dublin on the 18th November.
IBA’s Mike Yeomans, Head of Valuations, will be contributing to the panel ‘Money for Nothing’ at 16:45 on Monday 18th November.
Below are just a few areas the summit will cover:
- How have Fleet Dynamics changed in the last 5 years
- Why demand will continue to outstrip supply & uphold useful lives
- The retirement cycle—the stats that matter
- How is the increase in widebody lease return being managed
- How to keep older aircraft flying – what are the issues
- Which engine types are in demand and which are falling out of favour
If you would like to book a meeting please contact MikeYeomans@iba.aero