April 19th , 2018, 8:30am – April 20th , 2018, 17:30pm
IBA are pleased to be attending the Japan Airfinance Conference as the event returns to Tokyo for the seventh time. The conference brings together more than 250 professionals to take a closer look at the latest important issues facing the aviation finance and investment market in Japan.
Our Chief Intelligence Officer, Stuart Hatcher, will be contributing to the panel ‘Are JOLs taking off?’ at 15:00 pm on Thursday 19th. The session will discuss:
- Key market trends in terms of aircraft types and lessees
- How will the value fluctuation of used aircraft affect the JOL market
- How to carefully manage the residual value risks and get the return conditions right?
- What are investors’ expected returns on JOL and how do they compare to other alternative asset classes?
Stuart will also be speaking on the panel ‘Appraisers perspective: Residual value outlook’ on Friday 20th April at 11:50 am. The session will discuss:
- What is the residual value trend of narrowbodies?
- NEOs and MAXs value forecast
- What is the best performer among used-aircraft to make
Our meeting room (West 2) will be located on the fourth floor of the Peninsula Hotel. To arrange a meeting contact: Stuart.firstname.lastname@example.org