IBA will be attending the 20th Anniversary Airfinance Journal Asia Pacific conference in Hong Kong this year.
The two-day conference will see more than 700 senior industry representatives from airlines, aircraft leasing companies, financiers, investors and manufacturers discuss trending topics in the aviation finance industry, including but not limited to:
- Economic consequences of US-China trade war
- Favourable market conditions that facilitate the rise of Chinese aircraft leasing companies
- Impact of tax reforms on the effectiveness of JOLCO and JOL
- Current and future landscape of aircraft remarketing in Asia
- Market sentiment for aircraft securitisations in 2020
IBA’s Mike Yeomans, Head of Valuations, will be contributing to the panel ‘Aircraft remarketing and residual value’ at 12:05 pm on Thursday 31st October.
Discussed topics include:
- How to improve the tradability of older aircraft?
- What is the current and future landscape of aircraft remarketing in China and Asia?
- What does the future hold for older widebodies, specifically the A380 and B777?
If you would like to arrange a meeting at this event please contact: OwenGeach@iba.aero