IBA is currently looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join as Regional Sales Manager – EMEA. In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Generating new business revenue by selling IBA’s market leading subscription digital products and services into the EMEA aviation markets.
- Create, own and lead digital business development activities in the region.
- Execute the business plan (strategy, approach, targets and budgets) for IBA growth in the region.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of aviation finance marketplace or other B2B asset/project finance lending or leasing.
- Experience in selling sophisticated digital information systems, ideally as a Software As A Service (SAAS) proposition, and ancillary professional service.
- A proficient and persuasive salesperson, comfortable selling into senior level prospects with a can-do attitude.
- Strong commercial acumen and self-motivated to achieve high levels of performance.
- Flexible and prepared for the dynamics of a fast-growing private equity backed business.
- Commercial mindset with the ability to influence, negotiate, win and manage new contracts and partnerships
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentational skills
- Contribute to a culture of high performing teams, with continual personal development and strong management and leadership capability.
Contact Recruitment@iba.aero for the full job description.