IBA & Norton Rose Fulbright’s Redelivery Webinar
The average redelivery dispute costs $2m, or more than that for a widebody. With a bow wave of lease ends approaching, plus an increase in disputes around redeliveries, IBA and Norton Rose Fulbright are pleased to invite you to a webinar on the challenges surrounding aircraft transitions. In this session our presenters will share their collective, legal and sector expertise around managing the delivery process with a focus on the following areas:
- Terms of the lease – standard redelivery conditions, the types of issues which have led to recent litigation / arbitrations
- Planning of the redelivery process, technical requirements, budget and resource
- What happens when parties cannot agree on return condition and / or are taking too long?
- How compliant must you be?
- If it goes to formal dispute resolution – how to streamline the process
Tuesday, July 11th, 8:30-9:30am.
Click here to register.