Our advisory practice sits at the intersection of our data, technical and industry experience. As such we are able to provide a range of advice and improve decision making in relation to complex and strategic aviation challenges and opportunities
The advisory team draws upon the varied backgrounds at IBA and combines our expertise, from aviation and also from outside of the sector, with our industry leading intelligence gathering and access to proprietary data.
Example projects have included:
- Pre IPO fleet analysis and valuation for a leading African airline
- Lease portfolio due diligence as part of a large acquisition
- Helping a major airline to remove EU banned status
- Fleet selection advice for numerous arlines expanding or renewing their fleets
- Delivering millions of dollars in savings across several airlines’ maintenance and operational costs exposure
- Conducting competitive intelligence around market opportunities, competitor postioning and external threats and opportunities.
Click on the related services below to further understand how IBA can assist